Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Falling for Kylie Lip Kits

Fall's here!  With it comes comes a change of pace, a change of weather, and a change of color schemes.  As you watch the leaves change colors to gold, crimson, and burnt orange, you can bet your candy apple bottom that Kylie Jenner will release some season inspired shades that follow suit.  This past Saturday, the successful reality star released a sneak peak of her new fall shades on SnapChat, a platform she frequently uses to spread news about her cosmetic company.  She will be releasing four total shades that perfectly encompass the feel of the warm and flavorful season.

The shades will be formally released for purchase tomorrow, October 12th!


Pumpkin: This is a burnt orange shade to rival a real pumpkin!


Trick:  This one I want to try!  Its definitely bold, but great for halloween.


Moon: This shade is said to be a mauve purple-grey.


Spice:  My favorite!  I love the deep berry pink color because its classic and eye-catching.


These can all be purchased on her website https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/ and more pictures of the fabulous shades can be found on the Kylie Cosmetics Instagram page! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update on Kylie's new lip kits! She definitely uses social media to her advantage for promoting her own products. From her snapchat to her instagram, she utilizes them to her full potential for advertising. Because of this, I'm sure she spends very little money on other advertising methods. My favorite has to be the mauve purple-grey! I'll definitely try to hopefully purchase it before it gets sold out per usual. Love your blog!! <3

    xoxo Lurda
    https://ljurgutis.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was intrigued by Kylie's lip kits when they were first released, and they look like great products, but since they are hard to get your hands on and a little pricey, I feel like other brands are more affordable and are just as if not nicer! You should try NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Kylie's lip kits! They are high quality and at such an affordable price. I own a few and I am 100% going to purchase Spice. I love how she raises awareness through Snapchat. Personally, that's how I heard about them in the first place. She truly has built a well-know, high quality brand for herself.

    ReplyDelete